Digital & Code is looking for a digital project manager to manage its well-regarded clients.
- You have between 3 and 5 years of experience as a project manager in a digital agency: Your skills as a team leader, knowledge of the digital landscape and your social skills make you the perfect candidate.
- You’re unconditionally passionate about the digital industry and its tremendous evolution. You start your day checking what happened overnight on the internet.
- You know several keyboard shortcuts, including at least three fingers.
- You have excellent knowledge of the newest technologies and keep abreast of the latest trends.
- Your clients and colleagues often compliment your listening skills.
- You’ve converted to shopping online from your smartphone.
- You’re an overachiever… We mean a real one, and not only because it sounds good in a job interview.
- You can multitask: You have the ability to switch between projects, you’re super flexible and you know how to adapt.
- You’re a passionate human being. We love enthusiastic and curious people.
- You have experience with agile development. You think daily, you love retrospective.
- You have to be a proactive and efficient project manager, because being late is not an option and quality is a must.
- You’re praised for your orthographic skills.
- You will coordinate your team’s efforts and will be producing qualitative reports on your projects, from the signature to the release (and after).
- Moreover, you will have to handle your client’s follow-up and will answer your clients and prospects’ requests for proposals.
- You will handle the follow-up of the planning but also the creation of provisional budgets.
- You will participate in the initial conception of a project – from the commercial and technical evaluation, to its links to the company’s global strategy.
- Proactive contribution to business development: Earning trust and loyalty, maintaining good relationship, analysing satisfaction rates.
- Should you have any trouble, you will use your imagination and creativity to resolve it as fast as you can, and you won’t quit until everything’s under control.
- In the end… we’re looking for a project manager.