Digital & Code is looking for a digital project manager to manage its well-regarded clients.
- You have between 3 and 5 years of experience as a project manager in a digital agency: Your skills as a team leader, knowledge of the digital landscape and your social skills make you the perfect candidate.
- You’re unconditionally passionate about the digital industry and its tremendous evolution. You start your day checking what happened overnight on the internet.
- You know several keyboard shortcuts, including at least three fingers.
- You have excellent knowledge of the newest technologies and keep abreast of the latest trends.
- Your clients and colleagues often compliment your listening skills.
- You’ve converted to shopping online from your smartphone.
- You’re an overachiever… We mean a real one, and not only because it sounds good in a job interview.
- You can multitask: You have the ability to switch between projects, you’re super flexible and you know how to adapt.
- You’re a passionate human being. We love enthusiastic and curious people.
- You have experience with agile development. You think daily, you love retrospective.
- You have to be a proactive and efficient project manager, because being late is not an option and quality is a must.
- You’re praised for your orthographic skills.
- You will coordinate your team’s efforts and will be producing qualitative reports on your projects, from the signature to the release (and after).
- Moreover, you will have to handle your client’s follow-up and will answer your clients and prospects’ requests for proposals.
- You will handle the follow-up of the planning but also the creation of provisional budgets.
- You will participate in the initial conception of a project – from the commercial and technical evaluation, to its links to the company’s global strategy.
- Proactive contribution to business development: Earning trust and loyalty, maintaining good relationship, analysing satisfaction rates.
- Should you have any trouble, you will use your imagination and creativity to resolve it as fast as you can, and you won’t quit until everything’s under control.
- In the end… we’re looking for a project manager.
We have exciting opportunities for Developers to join our Dubai studio. You will be working with clients from around the world and be responsible for developing and managing digital projects within a variety of business sectors.
- Fluent in English (Arabic is a plus).
- Kind, good and positive.
- A true leader with impeccable and down-to-earth thinking.
- Full on game with your projects.
- If you have unique talents or interests, share it with us! We love singularity.
- Analyze, design, develop, document and test mobile applications of a medium-to-complex nature.
- Full life cycle mobile app development experience across iOS and Android.
- Proficient using objective C/Swift (iOS) or Java (Android).
- Develop hybrid mobile applications for the iOS and Android platforms.
- General knowledge of software/UI patterns regarding the consumption of synchronous and asynchronous web services.
- Write applications using responsive design to function across multiple devices.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Conduct unit and integration tests to achieve acceptable software quality.
- Experience in performance optimisation of mobile apps.
- Experience in implementing security in mobile apps.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify problems and implement solutions.
- A good sense of humour is always appreciated, and silly jokes are always welcome.
- You might have played with some server-side technologies (PHP/Node.js/Python).
- Ability to write your own WordPress plugins.
- Working experience with database architecture.
- Experience interacting with third-party APIs.
Your updated portfolio and resume.
We have exciting opportunities for Developers to join our Moscow Studio. You will be working with clients from around the world and be responsible for developing and managing digital projects within a variety of business sectors.
If you feel your abilities are a good fit for our work and the information below sounds like you, then please get in touch.
Building responsive website solutions using the latest technologies
Managing existing websites
Ensuring adherence to studio procedures
Have a friendly and professional manner
Experience working with WordPress
Ability to write lean, maintainable CSS using methodologies such as BEM
Working knowledge of PHP and Object Oriented practices, OOPHP
Ability to write quality, maintainable and performant code
Experience with version control, we use GIT Use of build tools (Gulp, Grunt)
Understanding of SEO and best technical practices
Experience with eCommerce systems
Ability to lead a project from start to finish
Keen eye for design detail, interaction and animation
Keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques
Ability to write your own WordPress plugins
Working experience with database architecture
Experience interacting with third-party API’s
To apply, please forward your CV, covering letter and salary expectation by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy title in the subject line.